https://www.networkshe.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Adventure-Parc-Snowdonia-Advanced-Surfing.jpg 1470 2200 Ruth Lloyd-Williams https://www.networkshe.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/NetworkShe-logo.png Ruth Lloyd-Williams2018-11-29 11:15:032019-01-10 19:26:23Surf Snowdonia reveals new brand and significantly expanded adventure offer for 2019
You might also like
LEADING lights in sport will headline a landmark week of events celebrating entrepreneurial women – the first of its kind in the UK.
Everton Football Club has become the first football club in England to register as a breastfeeding friendly organisation.
May 8 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
June 25 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
DOLGARROG, CONWY, LL32 8QE Conwy
September 6 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- International Women’s Day 2019March 8, 2019 - 6:01 pm
- Female graduates who wear ‘sexy clothes’ seen as less capable than counterpartsJanuary 29, 2019 - 12:33 pm
- How will you celebrate women’s achievements on International Women’s Day, Friday 8th March 2019?January 23, 2019 - 9:53 pm
- Women Of The World – Corners of the World By Sarah TyleyJanuary 21, 2019 - 9:45 pm
- Kick ass Dutch role models shaping the landscape for women yesterday, today and tomorrowJanuary 13, 2019 - 3:08 pm