Confidentiality of your information is a priority to Network She Ltd.
Any other data we collect that cannot be used to identify you will only be used to support us in making improvements to our services, website and to our general marketing.
What information may we collect when you use this site or when you contact us?
We collect two different types of data; (1) data about you and that you choose to submit and (2) anonymous aggregated data about how visitors use this site and interact with our marketing campaigns.
1 If you decide to submit data to Network She Ltd, for example by completing a ‘contact us’ form or by contacting us through email, telephone or social media and blog replies, we may use the information to add to a database in order that we can identify you as an individual, manage our relationship with you as a customer and update and improve the accuracy of our records. We also use that information as further described or referred to in this policy. We refer to any information that may identify you as an individual, such as your name and address, as personal data or personal information.
For example, we may collect the following personal information:
- name and job title
- age and date of birth
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Sometimes you may decide to submit personal information which is of a more private nature, which we refer to as sensitive personal information, and is required in order that we can, for example generate a service quote or perhaps to answer or respond to your questions. For example, we may collect the following sensitive personal information if you decide to give it to us and if we believe the processing of this data is necessary:
- ethnic origin
- employment information if you are applying for a job
- lifestyle information
What do we do with the personal in formation we gather?
We require this information to understand the needs of our visitors, customers and people who contact us in order to provide a better service and in particular, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- internal record keeping and administration
- using the information to provide and improve our products and services
- periodically sending promotional material about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address or other contact details that you have provided
- using the information to customise the website according to your interests
- responding to requests where we have a legal or regulatory obligation to do so
What do we do with the non-personal information we gather?
How long will we keep the data for?
We may hold personal information for as long as it is necessary to do so, having regard to the purposes for which it was collected and the purposes for which it is to be further processed.
Non-personal information may be held for as long as it is necessary in order that we can monitor collated statistics about use of our site and brand exposure.
You should also note the comment in the ‘Control of your personal information’ section about data deletion.
Security of your personal information
We are committed to try and ensure that your personal information is secure. In an effort to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place physical, electronic and operational procedures intended to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Network She Ltd sometimes uses third parties to process data on its behalf. Such processing, which will be within the European Economic Area, is subject to contractual restrictions with regard to confidentiality and security, in addition to the obligations imposed by the Data Protection Act.
If the URL of a web page starts with HTTPS or you see a locked/green padlock symbol, your data should be encrypted when it is sent from your computer to our server. However, we cannot ensure the security of your data when it is being transmitted to our website or other digital sites from other pages and all transmission of personal information and other data is done at your own risk.
Information submitted to Network She Ltd over this website is normally unprotected until it reaches us. In addition, users are also requested not to send confidential details or credit card numbers, for example, by email.
Control of your personal information
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form or on the website you can choose what information to provide but please note that if you do not provide all or correct information which we may request, we may not be able to provide you with the relevant quotation and/or services.
If you have indicated your consent for us to do so, Network She Ltd may on occasion, keep you informed of our products and services that we consider may be of interest to you. If at any time you no longer wish to receive information about our products and services, or have any other Data Protection queries, please contact us via email at: email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any other organisations to use for their own purposes unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. However, you agree that:
- We may share your information with selected third parties including (but not limited to):
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors namely, The Little Design Agency and Claire Stone Nutrition for the performance of any contract we enter into and/or in order to provide you with the information and/or services requested via the website.
- Advertisers and advertising networks Mailchimp and Eventbright that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we (or any member(s) of our group) sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If either we or any member of our group (or substantially all of our or its assets) are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers or visitors to the website may be one of the transferred assets.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you by exercising your right of ‘data subject access’ under the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR from 25th May 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please contact Network She Ltd via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please let us know, of those products and services that you may have used, which you would like us to include in our reply. To further assist us in providing a prompt response, please make us aware of the details of the information you would like to see.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You can at any time ask us to remove any information that we have stored on you by emailing Network She Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove in some circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, enforce our terms and conditions or as required by our regulators in relation to the services we provide to you. Further, in some circumstances such information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical constraints and the fact that we back up our systems.
Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests that it be removed; for example we may need to keep a record that you have closed an account with us.
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is Network She Ltd.