What is The Boadicea Boardroom?
The Boadicea Boardroom is an initiative devised as a vehicle for women in business to come together to share their unique experiences and expertise within a safe and supportive peer-to-peer group.
As busy women, we all struggle with time management issues, family problems and personal responsibilities, besides dealing with the day-to-day running of our businesses. All this can take its toll, leaving us physically and emotionally drained.
How much easier would it be if you had access to a source of experienced, inspirational, and innovative leaders?
Boadicea Boardroom colleagues are all experienced, successful and supportive women who will help you see the wood from the trees, create opportunities, and provide a “directory” of new connections and an open offer of support at a level that you can only dream of.
The Boadicea Boardroom is made up of:
- Inspiring, influential decision makers, real women representing the public, private and third sector
- A “contract” of trust and confidentiality allowing you to openly bring challenges to the table to benefit from the key resources around you
- A safe, honest and open environment with access to genuine feedback, resources, support and solutions
- Personal goal achievement, professional growth, increased business and new connections
- Access to 12 months free peer to peer support whilst working alongside formidable, inspiring, influential and successful Business Women
- Four Boadicea Boardroom meetings held over the year, with a closed Facebook Group to share ideas, successes and maintain your connections
Joining the Boadicea Boardroom
Membership of the Boadicea Boardroom is by invitation only.
In order to ensure that you are not in a group with a competing business, a close friend, or simply to avoid an imbalance of personalities, we hand-pick each Boadicea Boardroom group carefully.
If you would like to be on the guest list for the next Boadicea Boardroom starting in January 2022 please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and we will call you at a time to suit you to discuss.
Your main investment is your time – everything else is made available to you by Network She for only £60.00/month (to include your Network She membership) for 12 months.
We look forward to welcoming you to this fantastic Network She initiative, and to your new and exciting future!