What is The Boadicea Boardroom?
The Boadicea Boardroom is an initiative devised by Ruth Lloyd-Williams as a vehicle for women in business to come together to share their unique experiences and expertise within a safe and supportive peer-to-peer group.
As busy women, we all struggle with time management issues, family problems and personal responsibilities, besides dealing with the day-to-day running of our businesses. All this can take its toll, leaving us physically and emotionally drained.
How much easier would it be if you had access to a source of experienced, inspirational, and innovative leaders?
Boadicea Boardroom colleagues are all experienced, successful and supportive women who will help you see the wood from the trees, create opportunities, and provide a “directory” of new connections and an open offer of support at a level that you can only dream of.
The Boadicea Boardroom is made up of:
- Inspiring, influential decision makers, real women representing the public, private and third sector
- A “contract” of trust and confidentiality allowing you to openly bring challenges to the table to benefit from the key resources around you
- A safe, honest and open environment with access to genuine feedback, resources, support and solutions
- Personal goal achievement, professional growth, increased business and new connections
- Access to 12 months free peer to peer support whilst working alongside formidable, inspiring, influential and successful Business Women
- Four Boadicea Boardroom meetings held over the year, with a closed Facebook Group and Network She website page to share ideas, successes and maintain your connections
Matters discussed in the Boardroom stay there; members have stated that they will speak about certain issues to their fellow Boadiceas that they wouldn’t (or couldn’t) discuss with friends outside of the group. There is a massive amount of trust between members of each Board, built on good-will, shared experiences, and above all, honesty and integrity.
Members of the first two Boadicea Boardrooms have gone on to make life-changing decisions, followed career dreams, changed business direction, conquered debt, stepped back from the brink of giving up, set up and become members of the Network She Foundation Board of Trustees and even moved to the other side of the world! Members of the current Boardroom are storming ahead, and forming a great supportive group for their fellow peers.
Joining the Boadicea Boardroom
Membership of the Boadicea Boardroom is by invitation only. In order to ensure that you are not in a group with a competing business, a close friend, or simply to avoid an imbalance of personalities, we hand-pick each Boadicea Boardroom group carefully.
If you would like to be on the guest list for the fourth Boadicea Boardroom starting in October 2019 and April 2020 please email email@example.com with your details and we will call you back, or you can visit www.networkshe.co.uk.
Your main investment is your time – everything else is made available to you by Network She for only £60.00/month (to include £10/month Network She membership) for 12 months.
We look forward to welcoming you to this fantastic Network She initiative, and to your new and exciting future!