Become money savvy with our live instructor-led course gaining practical knowledge to make your money grow.
We would like you to help spread the word through your communities, networks, friends, colleagues and employees so they can all benefit from experienced education with a global innovation leader.
We are offering the discount code ‘TakeAction2021‘ to make the course more accessible and to help close the financial education gap.
The course is 3 weeks of practical learning on Tuesday 11th May, Tuesday 18th May and Tuesday 25th May 2021 all between 12:30pm and 14:30pm.
What you’ll get:
- Clear, precise goals and a knowledge of how to achieve them.
- You’ll feel confident about your money and your decisions.
- No matter what life throws at you, you’ll be financially prepared.
- You’ll be confident in investing your money in a way that makes sense for you and your budget.
- You’ll know exactly what you need to do for your retirement.
What’s in the course?
Learn to take control of your funds.
- Creating clear & achievable goals
- Understanding your financial situation & how to make the most of it
- Calculating how much to pop into your retirement fund & how much you can put to work investing
- Building an actionable budget & plan
- Establishing new money habits to stay on track & in control
- How to bring your loved ones on the money confidence journey
Learn about security, risk & investing.
- How life events impact our finances & preparation techniques for any milestone, rain or shine
- Why the fear of investing is unwise
- How to manage your risks & alter those risks through the recession
- All you need to know about common investment instruments, no matter your budget
- Defining your values (e.g gender equality & sustainability) and how to invest while maintaining them
Put your learning into practice & make that money grow!
- We’ll revisit the most common tools to invest & select the right approach for you based on real-life examples & transactions
- How to avoid the common mistakes found in real-life practical examples
- Discuss if other investments such as real estate, cryptocurrencies etc are a good idea for you
- Establish how to stay on track, saving you time & money in the process