The aim of this training is to improve the confidence of everyone in your business; in communicating with guests, visitors and colleagues, enabling a better understanding of their specific needs, develop the customer journey and enable them to enhance the customer experience further, whilst also increasing spend during their visit or stay.
This training workshop is suitable for any guest/visitor facing team members and managers who want to develop their skills in developing the customer experience and become confident in how to engage with customers and visitors in their business.
- Identify what constitutes excellent service and how customer service differs from customer experience
- Identify the experience you want your guests/visitors to have
- Establish who your guests/visitors are and how they like to be treated
- Assess existing guest/visitor experience and identify 1-2 things your team can take responsibility for to improve the customer experience
- Identify how behaviour affects the customer experience
- Demonstrate how to make a great first impression and leave a positive lasting impression
(includes a PDF copy of the training materials and a workbook to complete during training)