How to develop your sales approach, learn to manage key client relationships and create your recovery plan to move your business forward
About this Event
This virtual workshop has been designed to help you to develop your sales approach, learn how to manage your key client/customer relationships now and as we move forward out of the Covid-19 pandemic, creating a plan to re-launch your business and ensure that you are ready to maximise future opportunities and revenues
REDUCED RATES AVAILABLE FOR NETWORK SHE DIAMOND MEMBERS – click on the Eventbrite booking link below and choose Diamond Member rate.
This is event is suitable for: Any individual who is responsible for planning and/or delivering their business strategy and carrying out sales activity to drive sales.
- Selling in these vastly different times
- Considering your sales approach to get back into step with sales
- What we should be doing now
- How best to keep in touch with your clients
- Developing ideas to return in a stronger position
- Your Future Strategy
- Writing your revised business/sales plan
This event includes a PDF set of training slides following the workshop. There is also the option of booking a separate, individual business planning or coaching session following the workshop (details to be agreed with Melanie Cash direct)
To book you place follow the link below: